Wealth Management Intern
2020 Summer Analyst Program – Wealth Management Internship
Private Capital Group, LLC. is looking for summer interns who are driven, charismatic, and eager to join our growing team in a client driven and fast-paced industry. This program strives to help propel our interns into long and successful careers.
Interns will be able to work closely with our team comprised of talented advisors, responsible customer service associates, and devoted operational staff who have over 100 years of wealth management experience combined!
Private Capital Group – Who We Are
Private Capital Group, LLC is an independent, Registered Investment Advisor with the SEC and assumes fiduciary responsibility for our clients’ portfolios. Operating under a fiduciary code of conduct, we apply discipline, experience, and high ethical standards to safeguard our client’s assets and help them achieve their investment goals. We leverage industry-leading technology and unaffiliated third-party resources and custodians to provide the most comprehensive wealth advocacy possible. We build and preserve wealth for families and charitable organizations using our disciplined investment philosophy of blending active and passive investment strategies with a core-satellite investment approach.
We work with our clients to develop a comprehensive and personalized financial plan designed with their best interests, unique needs, and long-term objectives in mind. We work with high net-worth individuals and families to provide them with sophisticated financial planning. We use asset allocation strategies, cash flow strategies, tax strategies, and estate planning to create a personalized plan for every client. We believe the interconnection among these strategies is what drives results and fosters relationships. Therefore, we’ll integrate all of our client’s financial and investment strategies into one Total Wealth Plan.
Getting to know our clients and their situations is our starting point. We ask the questions that begin the conversations which lead to a comprehensive understanding of their financial circumstances. Through ongoing dialogue and development of their objectives and goals, we discover what matters most to them.
Internship Duties and Responsibilities
- 10-week rotational program from June 3, 2020 – August 14, 2020
- Supporting our financial advisers with daily and weekly projects intended to benefit our clients
- Performing and assisting in analyses and financial reporting for advisors
- Attend education events, meetings, and phone calls in order to obtain a grasp on the industry, as well as our culture and strategy
- Create investment portfolio presentations
- Software research
- Assist in research analysis with regards to asset allocation, financial management, marketing, and various other projects
- Rising Sophomore, Junior or Senior with a Finance, Economics, or related major
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA
- Ability to work 30 hour/week; flexibility with schedule or specific hours
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to learn
- Does not require sponsorship for employment visa status
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Well-organized and ability to work within a team
Intern will receive:
- Stimulating and exciting work assignments
- Competitive financial compensation
- Ability to work one-on-one with seasoned and specialized wealth management professionals on a rotational basis
- Exposure to many different aspects of wealth management, financial planning, and investment strategies
- Mentoring, shadowing, and training opportunities with our knowledgeable team of professionals
- Networking opportunities with financial advisers, customer service representatives, and operations management
- Ability to join daily and weekly meetings and client events
- Small program size allows for interns to receive more personal attention and support from our staff
Interested applicants can either apply through their school job board, send an email to email@example.com with resume attached, or apply on our website.
Eligible applicants will be admitted on a rolling basis.
Deadline for Application is March 31, 2020.
29 S. Main Street Suite 300
West Hartford, CT 06017
Private Capital Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower individuals based on all aspects of employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, age, ancestry, gender identity, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, and local law.