Disciplined investment strategies with new ideas.
Portfolio management strategies are based on your unique financial circumstances.
Private Capital Group is an independent, Registered Investment Advisor with the SEC and assumes fiduciary responsibility for client portfolios. Operating under a fiduciary code of conduct we apply discipline, experience and high ethical standards to safeguard your assets and help you achieve your investment goals. As advocates for wealth, we leverage industry-leading technology and unaffiliated, third party resources and custodians. We build and preserve wealth for families and charitable organizations using our disciplined investment philosophy of blending active and passive investing strategies together with a core-satellite investment approach.
Our Key Investment Principles:
We help to grow and safeguard wealth through well-constructed, long term, diversified portfolios.
- Risk/Reward Characteristics
- Asset Allocation Strategies
- Tax-Efficient Investing
- Passive/Index Strategies
- Core-Satellite Approach
Independent research and due diligence leads to unbiased and objective recommendations.
- Mutual Fund Research
- Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) Research
- Separately Managed Accounts (SMA) Research
- Focus on low fees
- Focus on attractive risk profile
- Assess Alternative Investment Strategies
A disciplined asset management process allows investors access to a multi-asset portfolio with risk based parameters to avoid unnecessary risk.
- Targeted Risk vs. Return
- Downside Protection
- Portfolio Rebalancing
- Tax Awareness
Our Core-Satellite Approach
Blending active and passive investment strategies provides our clients with an enhanced risk-return profile by integrating effective active managers with low-cost, tax-efficient passive investments such as ETFs and Index Funds. This core-satellite strategy uses a mix of active and passive investments to gain some of the cost and performance advantages of indexing with the possibility of outperformance from skilled active managers who may offset index volatility and enhance returns of the portfolio.
At PCG, we believe it’s not just one strategy or the other: active and passive investing are best when they work together.
Benefits of active investment strategies:
- Strategically avoid weak sectors and companies
- Ability to shift gears dynamically with changes in market conditions
- Construct portfolios to inoculate investors from fundamental weaknesses in sectors or geographies
Benefits of passive strategies:
- Offer a low cost structure
- Maintain style consistency by attempting to closely track the characteristics of the index
- Tax efficiency
Transparency and Reporting
- All of your PCG managed account information is available to you online, at any time
- Access to our web-based platform is available daily to view account details, examine asset allocations, and retrieve important financial information
- Monthly account statements and quarterly performance reports are available online