Retirement plan participants aren’t saving enough.
Our goal is to help employers, optimize outcomes for the organization, its executives and its employees.
One of the most important benefits you can offer your valued employees is a well-constructed retirement plan. However, selecting the best provider and plan provisions can be a daunting and time-consuming task. Private Capital Group serves as a fiduciary providing retirement plan consulting based on each employer’s needs. We help objectively structure and maintain a plan that meets the needs of your organization. We work with you to focus on your fiduciary duty while helping your employees save more today for better retirement outcomes tomorrow.
Our process includes three key pillars:
- Optimized plan design for benefits/costs
- Investment due dilligence and selection of fund line-ups
- Technology platforms to enhance participation
- Vendor search
- Investment committee
- Plan compliance
- Plan governance
- Department of Labor Regulations
- Fiduciary Roles and Responsibilities
- Participant communication and on-site meetings
- Participant profiling for targeted messages
- Plan provisions to encourage action and engagement: auto-enrollment, auto re-balancing