Keith G. Wetjen, JD , CFP®
Keith joined PCG after being a principal with APW Wealth Advisors. For over 17 years, Keith has been advising clients. Whether these clients are individuals, families or business owners Keith helps them realize their estate, retirement and business succession planning objectives.
Keith lives in Simsbury, Connecticut with his wife, Lisa, daughter, Mikayla and son, Dylan.
*Licensed, not practicing
Education and Affiliations:
- B.A. University of Connecticut
- Law Degree from The Western New England School of Law
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ in 2004
- Professional Advisory Committee for the University of Connecticut Foundation
- Member of the Hartford and Springfield Estate and Business Planning Councils
- Active member of The Simsbury/Granby Rotary Club