At Private Capital Group, we take tremendous pride in our employees and their successes. We believe it is important to showcase the group of hard-working individuals we have. Our employees are extremely dedicated, committed, and driven to provide our clients with the best possible service and care. In this month’s edition of PCG’s Get To Know Us Wednesday, we are highlighting our Senior Client Service Associate, Danielle Chouinard.
Danielle has spent most of her life in the Greater Hartford area. Alongside her parents, older brother, twin sister, and younger sister, Danielle is a Canton native. Prior to joining Private Capital Group in 2018, Danielle graduated from Central Connecticut State University with a B.A. in Business Management, and shortly thereafter, started working at Private Capital Group in the Operations Department. However, she quickly transitioned into a more client-facing role on the Client Service Team.
In her role, Danielle has excelled at helping bring financial peace of mind to all clients that she comes in contact with. In addition to her warm and friendly personality, Danielle’s ability to connect and effectively communicate with clients allows her to build strong, trusting relationships with them, alongside the client’s advisor. Danielle is extremely grateful to work closely with PCG’s clients, whom she believes are extremely pleasant and delightful. In addition to recently completing the Life, Accident, and Health License, Danielle is currently studying for the Series 65. By doing so, Danielle is confident that broadening her financial education will allow her to better serve clients in the future.
When Danielle is not furthering her financial education, she enjoys taking her golden retriever, Tucker, on hikes of the various trails that Connecticut has to offer. Over the past few months, Danielle has picked up a few new hobbies. In building her very first home garden, Danielle is ecstatic with the unexpected success that it has had. So far, she has grown tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, and herbs; she hopes to build on her success and expand her garden even further. Danielle also recently bought her first set of golf clubs and hopes to continue the newfound hobby with her friends and family.
Private Capital Group is extremely excited to have Danielle as a part of our team and in her leadership role as Senior Client Service Associate. Her dedication to Private Capital Group allows us to operate smoothly, effectively, and efficiently every day. We cannot wait to see what the future has in store for Danielle both at PCG and beyond! We hope you can meet Danielle in person and learn a little more about her story when we are able to have you back in the office.
If you would like to learn more about Danielle, please view her “Quick Fire” answers. Also, be sure to check her out on LinkedIn!
- First and Last Name: Danielle Chouinard
- Nickname: Danielle
- Job Title: Senior Client Service Associate
- Hometown: Canton, CT
- City and state you currently live in: Canton, CT
- College Graduated: Central Connecticut State University
- Family: I have an older brother, twin sister, and younger sister
Expertise and Work Experience
- Professional Expertise/Specialization: B.A. in Business Management from Central Connecticut State University
- What did you do before working at PCG?: Worked as a Shift Manager at a Restaurant
- Favorite Part about working with PCG clients: As a Client Service Associate, I am grateful to communicate with clients daily and I am always delighted with how pleasant and kind clients have been.
- Why do you enjoy working at PCG?: I enjoy working at PCG because while I have a fantastic relationship with my colleagues and learn so much about the industry, I also have the privilege of working with the most wonderful clients.
- Most fond memory while working at PCG: I love meeting clients in the office, and I miss the joy of being introduced to clients that I’ve communicated either over the phone or through email with.
- ALL Designations/Certifications: Life Accident and Health Licensed
Charity and Organizational Involvement
- Charity Name: Habitat for Humanity
- Level of Involvement: Annual build
- Why is this charity/organization important to you? I’ve very much enjoyed the builds I’ve done with Habitat for Humanity. It’s a wonderful organization and it feels great to help communities nearby.
Personality and Other
- New Hobby or Activity During Stay-at-Home: I built my first garden and was more successful than I anticipated (tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, herbs). I also bought my first set of golf clubs and have been frequently golfing at local courses.
- What has COVID-19 made you appreciate most?: It made me appreciate spending time with my family and I’ve enjoyed being able to spend time outside. I’ve gone on so many walks & hikes with my dog and I think it was a great time to slow down and cherish simpler things.
- Dogs or Cats: Golden Retriever named Tucker
- First job: My first job in high school was a busser at a restaurant. Then I worked as a host, waitress, bartender and shift manager.
- Dream travel destination: Santorini, Greece
I have been spending a large amount of my recent free time studying for my Series 65 and I hope to pass the exam. I recently obtained my Life, Accident and Health Insurance License and I will continue to work on more certifications as I grow with Private Capital Group. I am thankful that my professional growth is so encouraged by PCG especially so early on in my career and I am looking forward to more to come.